Use Case 2: Multiple camera wireless studio
The best of an IP studio combined with the super-fast and highly reliable wireless 5G connections.
5G will facilitate new types of workflows addressing 3 core requirements:
– Flexibility and reduction cost in setting up productions.
– Scalability from small to large events.
– Shareability of content along the production chain and between creative stages.
2 sub use-cases:
1. Multiple cameras (~5) in a wireless studio. Wired/wireless functionalities will be combined using a fully IP system.
2. Outdoor production scenario with 2 or more 5G-enabled cameras and sound capture devices connected to NPN.
– Bandwidth: 200-400 Mbps per camera on I-frame only codecs, 30 Mbps per camera.
– Latency: less than 40 ms for 25 fps or less than 20 ms for 50 fps.
– Low reliability is expected.