In a live audio production setup (e.g. music concerts, music festivals, TV shows), the artists are equipped with professional Programme Making and Special Events (PMSE) equipment.
– 5G wireless microphones.
– In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
– Control tools and gateways between 5G and traditional audio infrastructure domains.
4 main areas of work:
– Capturing of live audio data.
– Temporary spectrum access.
– Automatic setup of wireless equipment.
– Use of a local NPN.
– End-to-end delay < 4 ms.
– User data rate ~500 kbps.
– Synchronization of all audio sources ± 500 ns.